Join Better Off Read GR on November 19th in a trip to the movies for a viewing of Stephen Chbosky’s film adaptation of “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio.
August (Auggie) Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school—until now. He’s about to start 5th grade at Beecher Prep, and if you’ve ever been the new kid then you know how hard that can be. The thing is Auggie’s just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he’s just like them, despite appearances?
Starring Jacob Tremblay, Julia Roberts, and Owen Wilson.
- Sunday, November 19th, 2017
- TIME TBD (When tickets go on sale, we will update this event. Please comment below if you would like to be notified when we update)
- Celebration Cinema River Town: 3728 Rivertown Pkwy, Grandville, MI 49418
- We will meet near the box offices 20 minutes prior to showtime.
- For additional information, view the Meetup event here